How Can You Contribute
For all monetary contributions, the preferred and recommended mode is through Cheques / Demand Drafts / Online Transfers into Aashayen’s bank account. Please read the “Donation Guidelines” before making any contribution.
1. Select the mode of payment:
a) Online Payment
Click here to make an online payment.
b) Cheques and Demand Drafts
Addressed to ‘Aasahyen Foundation Enlighten Dreams Together’ payable at Gwalior.
c) Bank Transfer
YES Bank Account Number : 055488700000161
IFSC Code : YESB0000554
Branch Name : City Center, Gwalior (MP) India
2. Credit your donation amount into Aashayen Foundation’s account
3. Fill up the “Donation Form” with all the required fields* to receive your payment receipt.
The following are the authorized representatives of ‘AASHAYEN FOUNDATION’ for collecting donation in cash or cheque.
Authorized Representative Contact Number
1) Shivam Patsariya +919584155636
- Donation preferably made in the cheque in favor of ‘AASHAYEN FOUNDATION’ should be handed over only to the above-authorized representative (s) of ‘AASHAYEN FOUNDATION’ against properly stamped receipt signed by the authorized receiver. Donor should mention his or her name, phone no. and mailing address on the reverse side of the cheque. The receipt is, however, valid only after realization of the cheque.
- Donation made in the cheque in favor of ‘AASHAYEN FOUNDATION’ sent by post should mention his or her name, phone no and mailing address on the reverse side of the cheque so that the receipt after the realization of the cheque can be sent to the address given in the cheque.
- Donation made in cash shall be handed over only to the above-authorized representative (s) of ‘AASHAYEN FOUNDATION’ against properly stamped receipt signed by the authorized receiver.
- The donor should send his or her/her name, phone no and mailing address to ‘AASHAYEIN FOUNDATION’ if the donation is made through Net Banking to avail receipt from ‘AASHAYEN FOUNDATION’.
- ‘AASHAYEN FOUNDATION’ shall not be liable if the donor does not take the receipt from the authorized representative at the time of giving the donation by the person.
- Any one of the Trustees and/or Foundation shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever in case donation is paid by the donor to any person purporting or representing himself or herself as an agent of the said foundation and the donor before giving any donation shall ensure by contacting anyone of the trustees as to whether the person to whom such donation is paid is an Authorized Representative of the Foundation or not.
For any queries, write to us at email@example.com
To our head office :
Aashayen Foundation, C – 3, Madhya Pradesh Rajya Karam Chari awas colony, Gwalior Hills, City center, Gwalior (M.P)
Pin – 474011
Donations of Books/Stationary
- Go through your bookshelves and pull out books that you will never read again or have owned for more than 2 years and haven’t read yet.
- Pack the books in a box.
- Deliver the books
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance in delivery
Things you can donate
- Storybooks (Hindi is preferred)
- Puzzle books
- Educational CD/DVD
- Junior class course books
- English Tutorials
- Math Tutorials
- Science Tutorials
- Craft papers
- Paint boxes
- And anything else that you think would be helpful to a child for his/her learning.
We thank you for your time and consideration , we look forward to whatever support you can provide.